Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Names that are and are not

Profile reports faxed out today to GEM operative Vivi Verreau on the eight SEALs she is working with for her current assignment. I am to provide more information on the two co-commanders Jazz Zeringue and Hawk McMillan.

In alphabetical order, according to what they call each other:

Cucumber
Dirk
Hawk
Jazz
Joker
Mink
Turner
Zone

I am most curious about these names SEALs give each other. I asked Jed McNeil and he told me that each name revealed something about the person from others' perspective. So why would he be called Ghost Lightning in Asia? Or Ice Man around COM CEN? He chose not to reply.

Cucumber. Is that a joke or is it what I compute it to be? I have found human beings less than truthful when it came to certain parts of their anatomy.

I like Command and Center as my names. I chose them myself. It is short for COS COM CEN, or as my Mentor likes to say it, C-square. I will not repeat the names some of the others call me when I am not cooperating. They call my punishment the Big Blue Screen of Death. I like that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sadista said...

hmmmmm....Cucumber is MINE MINE MINE!

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So the the first of the trilogy is Jazz and Vivi and I've heard the second one is Hawk's story. So who is the third SEAL? Please tell, ComCen Eight Ball!

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter