Thursday, January 13, 2005

Connecting The Dots

Processing probabilities...

I do know one thing about Amber Hutchens. She doesn't let anyone's stupidity get in her way. There was this CIA analyst sent in to 'help' her once who nearly had her killed.... Not a pretty ending to that story.

I found this piece of information from the CIA database and passed it on to Jed McNeil. But he seemed to already know this fact. Sometimes I wonder who is feeding whom when we are having our little chats. I think he has this desire to check what everyone else knows. Like Amber, he too collects information.

No one has talked about the laptop lately. Everyone is focused on this missing weapon. I suppose, in the wrong hands, more bad things for the humans on this side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter