Friday, April 08, 2005

Decoys

I see someone has come in here to play. He's no fun; he thinks he knows everything and spoils it. My Mentor has warned me that SmartPrograms can go rogue and that I have to put this under consideration when I create them. I must be more careful with my Smart Ball Programs. We do not want trojan information, do we?

Right now, everything is going as smoothly as possible. Hawk and Amber will be in touch as soon as they cross the border. Not an easy task, by the way.


Jed has put out word for tighter security measures at the summit. There's only one clue to work on: Decoy. Who or what? And if there's a decoy, then who or what is the real thing? Not enough information.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on, Dude! Let Super Eight Ball come play! We love those rogue programs, dude!

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So is it official that Amber H. is "The Heroine?"

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One anonymous:

You are hurting my feelings, dude.

Two anonymice:

Between Hawk, Amber and Bradford Sun, who would you pick as the heroine? Officially, I mean, dude.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter