Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Shhhhhh

Dudes, it's me Super Eight Ball. I'm sneaking in here while motherprog's defragmenting. I want to tell you what I sneak-peeked from my surfing around in cyber timetraveling...

Hey, big shocker coming...

Don't read if you don't like to know too much...

Don't look if you don't want to spend the next few months guessing...

Someone is going to betray Hawk and Amber. Someone is feeling jealous. Wronged. Someone will put our hero and heroine in very grave danger. And it's someone you know already.

Okay, that's it. Gotta run before bigmamma program detects me. Catch a good wave, dudes!

Outta time, outta here,
THE BIG SURFING EIGHT BALL

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's bad, dude. Really baaaadddd.

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! You can't sneak in and tell us that and sneak back out! Who's the betrayer? Huh, huh? I mean, jealous? How do we find out?

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter