Saturday, March 19, 2005

Preparation


All operatives, including the Star Force SEALs commander, met for updates and prep. Contingency plan activated. Jed McNeil to continue his current position. Alex Diamond's agenda moved up. He's given the extra duty to find Amber Hutchens since Dilaver will be targeting her next. There's a discussion on the table whether to bring Bradford Sun into the fold for help. He's, after all, the CIVPOL chief in that corner of the world. I have given a probability of 95 percent that he would provide any manpower needed. The 5 percent is that he might be under orders not to touch Dilaver.

I'm afraid Hawk McMillan might be...well...at the least, in a lot of pain.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! I have confidence that my Hawk will find a way out of this! You just wait and see. If Super Eight Ball was around, he'll back me up for sure!

11:51 PM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

I hope you're right. If not, I'm sure we can send in another SEAL, right, dude?

THE OTHER EIGHT BALL

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter