Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The Hunter Chapter One

Dudes, Gennita Low has posted the first chapter of The Hunter files on her site. Click on www.Gennita-Low.com and then go to the GEMS page. You should see the Hawk Gem there. Hope you dudes have the stupid Microsoft Word program. I checked it out and hmmmm...her version isn't too far from the truth. Insert evil grin. Let me know what you think.

Reed Vincenzio is undergoing training right now to be "R.C.", an illegal weapons dealer in Kosovo. Joker is the last person I'd pick as a dancer but he told T. that's his hobby. Interesting answer. Dancing?!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dancing, eh???? Well, well.... Grace and good muscle control.... Hmmm....

Could we see his photo again??

I'm very, very curious and very much looking forward to his story.

Surfer dude, sharpshooter, dancer... Quite intriguing....

8:50 PM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

yes, he's quite an intriguing fellow...don't forget about his tendency to quote The Little Prince. I think T's quite taken by the young fellow. Heh.

I'll post a current picture of Reed on the main screen. I've been told he looks quite good, dude.

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter