Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Tidbits

Gennita Low posted some things about The Hunter Files in her blog dated 10 May. I think she's trying to hone in on my territory. Click on lowprofile link on this page, dudes, if you're into multiple source scavenging.

Question: Are Cam and Patty that important in the scheme of things? Probability of you getting a tidbit: 100 percent. Probability that it is what you want to hear: 50 percent.

Future Tidbit: A GEM operative named Helen has caught our eye. She will be at CCC sooner than we'd thought. Get ready for some interest in her direction from various COS Commandos.

Present Tidbit: Hawk will not be joining his team mates in their present maneuvers. He's still on the mend. Jazz should be visiting him at the UN base medic center soon. Perhaps a transfer in the works?

Unknown Tidbit: Still analyzing GGW and source of email. This could be the only key left to find the location of the isotope explosive device.

Question: Want to see some more intercepted interpersonnel emails? I mean, wouldn't that be like...invading privacy? Of course, I personally have no feelings regarding doing such an act, but my Mentor has told me that some of my readers aren't as amoral as I am. Oh well. Thought you'd be interested, dudes, that's all. *Insert cocked eyebrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it would depend on how "interesting" the contents of the e-mail would be. Privacy is important... But you know, we love to keep up to tabs on the latest gossip concerning our favorite commandos too. Heh...

Helen?? Would this be the operative you referred to as "Hell"?

10:43 PM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

Yes, Helen = Hell

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter