Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Other Side of The Coin

There is talk among the higher-ups to deploy Hell to seek the Isotope Explosive Device. A test of accuracy and timing. It will not be easy, even for a super soldier spy. Still talk, of course.

Reed reports that Llallana has an offer for the CIA, or the elements in the CIA who's controlling her, and she wants Reed to be the mediator. Interesting turn of events. And when and if she turns over the weapon to the "wrong" people, what will Reed our sharpshooter do? Probability of his doing his job is dwindling, dudes...dwindling.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
I am new here. I found this blog by accident after reading Gennita's book. I've been catching up on all the blogs and I guess I'm confused. Is Lily and Reed going to be a couple? I thought Lily and Bradford Sun had something going.

1:09 PM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

Dear Anonymous,

Dude, welcome. Good to know you have found the Classified Section. As you know, the information here is privileged, dude, and as you know, there are always surprises. congratulations, dude, you've found your first surprise!

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first surprise??? Hmmm...reading over your comments and my comments to see what I missed. Could you just tell me what the surprise is or are you gonna be a tease and just keep me guessing.

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Surprise??? Hmmm...re-reading your comments and mine and trying to figure out the surprise. Will you answer my question or will you be a tease and keep me guessing?

8:48 PM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

Dear Anonymous Dude,
I thought you were surprised that two people you assumed to be together aren't together. I wasn't teasing you. I was just affirming your surprise. To clarify, I will say, yes, Lily and Bradford Sun had something going. And yes, Lily and Reed is, so far, looking like they are together.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter