Monday, October 31, 2005

Angry Men

Hawk has stomped off for a couple of days. I guess he lost that argument with Amber. What happened to the reputation to being "catnip" to women? Meow.

Amber and Nikki have become good friends. I overheard Nikki telling Amber about her husband, Ricardo Harden. You know, the guy they call "Hard On" at Task Force Two. She was sharing with Amber a little bit of how she dealt with Rick's anger toward her past.

Yeah, well, I would be extremely angry too if my wife disappeared for ten years and I thought her dead. I don't get it, though, dudes. How would that relate to Hawk's anger towards Llallana Noretski?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im just as confused as you maybe you should consult the eight ball

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait wait
the super eight ball

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter