Saturday, October 08, 2005

A Wedding To Remember

If I could laugh, I would, dudes. Hysterically. The kind of belly-aching sounds that humans make when they think of something too funny for words.

Reason?

My own Intel has just confirmed a rumor after intercepting a phone call between Vivi Verreau and Lieutenant Jazz Zeringue. It appears that Jazz's sisters, who are organizing some events at their wedding, are dead set on a karaoke session and they want Jazz to tell his SEAL buddies to cooperate and be the first to volunteer. To get the party going, they said. After all, they were all fearless young men.

A group of SEALs doing karaoke. The Three Stooges doing their Blues Brothers act in public--the cleaned-up version. Hawk as lounge lizard. Zone and Joker in a duet. The inside of my motherboard aches. I've got to find a way to get someone to sneak part of me inside the big event, dudes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter