Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Can a Sleeper Survive Later?

Monitoring a discussion among certain people in the labs here: Activating and deactivating a sleeper cell is relatively easy. How does one remove embedded commands? Jed's solution: "We need the CIA book of magic words and magic acts. Then he made a call to TIARA's Rick Harden. I'm always trying to understand what this dude is talking about when he gets all vague and mysterious. Magic words and acts? I didn't know those CIA coats are...hmm...this must be one of those odd human ways of assigning names to objects that already have names.

I've heard that Harden has a shadow drive full of information into which no one has yet been able to break. I also heard there's this guy named Erik on his team who's pretty good at hacking into their systems. I would like to meet these two men.

But it's good that CCC is standing up on their side of the bargain to try to find a way not to eliminate Llallana Noretski. I'll have to find a way to let Amber Hutchens know. But the final choice does lie with the target, of course. She might refuse to be saved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter