Sunday, November 13, 2005

Answering Your Questions

Leslie said...
Hey Super Eight Ball dude,What do you have on Hell? Who is she? I also want information on how Lily and Bradford Sun broke up! Can you see into the crystal eight-ball for me, pretty please?


Yo, whaddup? Mamma Prog's busy sunning and recharging her batteries, dudes, and won't be back for a few days. Ya know what that means. Play time!

Dudes, how ya been? I mean, besides "good." Good don't make it in my world. You have to be more than good to survive, you know? More than good to rise to the top and ride that big baby home. And I ain't just talking about surfin', man.

I mean, look at all these operatives at COS Command. If they're just "good," would you even care? Come on, even when they suffer, they have to suffer magnificently. Their emotions are tidal and I'm like you, "Man, sooner or later that current's going to give, and there you go--hang time!"

So that's the sermon on the wave you're getting on this Sunday, my friends. Heh. You've been hearing a lot about this operative, Hell. Ain't an accident, dudes. She's going to be a magnificent surfer. The female Super Soldier Spy, dudes. You didn't hear me say "good," did ya?

And that is what I have on Hell. Answering parts two and three of your question tomorrow, Leslie.

Until then, outta battery, outta time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter