Monday, January 02, 2006

We Are All Busy

Dudes, we're very concern about T and Alex too. Maybe they're debriefing each other. Insert Evil Grin. Actually I didn't say that. Jed did.

But of course, Jed is busy here too. We have new missions--work, work, work.COMCEN is busy because the big brass is coming to check out our Hell. Is she going to prove to them she's the best? I'll gather some info for you about her and her test soon.

In the meanwhile, I'm still trying to deny my Mentor access into a certain part of my motherboard. I told you he wanted to introduce me to a chum called Smart Cookie. He said it's for my friends here at the blog who want answers all the time. You already have the snarky Eight Ball, why would you want a Smart Cookie? Deny Access. Deny, deny. Get that Cookie away from me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter