Monday, March 19, 2007

Under The Surface

Hell has recently started to encrypt her journal. I've managed to decipher a segment of it:

Something happened last night. I think, with my brain so fucked up and over-compensating the imbalance in my body chemistry, it somehow enhanced what the brain entrainment machine was supposed to do. Synching our brainwaves together while we sleep was meant to make the virtual reality immersion more real for us. But last night, I invaded his dreams. And he was dreaming about me. Shit, I've never been so turned on in my life. The man, whoever he is, has a very sextive imagination. Now I'm worried...is he going to invade my dreams too?

Interesting. One, because neither he nor she had mentioned this when they talked to Doc. Kirkland. Two, I did not know one could be turned on my dreams, dude. Isn't that just like random memory storage? Please explain.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter