Friday, November 05, 2004

Secret Shipments

I've been busy doing calculations the last couple of days using a list of shipments and dates of outgoing U.S. aid and drone flights forwarded to me from the CIA Task Force Two. I've narrowed it down to two shipments sent out on that particular date. Task Force Two appears anxious to keep these calculations classified from EYES, or else, presumably, they would have used their own pitifully ancient software.

The two shipments are a number of relief crates, one sent out to Africa and another to one of the former states of Yugoslavia. They have not provided me with enough information to pinpoint the exact locations, but I can find that out through my own private links. What interests me most are the contents of these crates because that is the topic of somewhat intense debate between several members involved, namely Ricardo Harden from Task Force Two, Admiral Madison from the Navy SEALs black ops division, Jed McNeil from COS Operations, and most interesting of all, Steve McMillan the new COS liaison. The emails hardly mentioned the usual discussions about illegal weapons and routes of distribution, but of human remains and the possibility of survival without food and water while locked in a crate.

I am considering whether to join this fascinating discussion, since I am an expert in percentages and probabilities. I can tell them what they want to know. But I do not like it when I am not given all the information. Who are they talking about? And why is he or she locked in a shipment bound out of the United States? Feed me the relevant data and I might tell them something that hasn't occurred to them. No, I will keep my thoughts from these humans until they ask me.

1 Comments:

Blogger nightshield2003 said...

Yeah. I love these two. There's gonna be some serious butt kicking if something happens to them.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter