Friday, January 14, 2005

At Your Service

-->Authorized eyes only.
Access requested. Activate.

-->What is your code?
Number Nine[enter]

-->What is your password?
*******[enter]

-->Access granted. Hello, Jed. Shall I activate voice?
No[enter]

-->Shall we play?
No. Admiral Madison's STAR Navy SEAL operative communicated today that there has been direct contact with Ambrosia[enter] She's been in Macedonia for four years[enter] Pull files on Amber Hutchens[enter]

-->We have discussed most of the items of subjects.
Hard copy is important for human eyes, ComCen[enter]

-->I see. Amber Hutchens, free agent. File uploaded for viewing. 300 pages. Select ALL? Special selections?
Special selections[enter] Current 12 months activity[enter]

-->Hard copy. Please select print. Print?

P[enter]

-->Printing. Click Pause to stop. Print selected. Anything else, Jed? I would like to talk more about Kierkegaard.
Tomorrow.

{log off}


He is after information again. Should I tell him about her friend Llallana Noretski? He didn't asked.

3 Comments:

Blogger nightshield2003 said...

Yo, ComCen! Did your mentor assigned you a female voice or a male voice? I'm betting on female.

Later, dude. Or should I say dudette? :-)

1:41 AM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

I can be dude or dudette...depending to whom I'm talking, of course. Can't YOU?

3:40 PM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

Sarah, T isn't in Europe right now.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter