Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Sometimes It's Fun To Watch

Today, a rare occurrence. All eight Viruses were gathered together in one place instead of tele-conferencing. What did they do to celebrate? Played basketball, four on four. Armando Chang watched.

So did a certain someone. She's my favorite hacker, of course. Just to let her know that I know, I asked her what's her favorite hair color, she's got so many. She replied: blonde has more fun, darling.

If I were a woman, I suppose watching a bunch of half-naked men running around with a ball would be stimulating. She seemed to have enjoyed it immensely. Especially when 'her' side won by a point. I will let you guess who one of the players was on 'her' side.

3 Comments:

Blogger nightshield2003 said...

There are 8 where there used to be 9. You said 5 went MIA or worse, KIA. Jed and Alex are back. So two more have come back with one still MIA or KIA. Yes? No?

Come on dude, dish. I have a virus---of a totally different kind. I need something to brighten up my day.

PS: Are they still in Asia?

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, so are you trying to hint to us that Armando might be a future Virus? I get it, dude--there's ALWAYS something going on with your observations. Like an undertow, man.

10:07 PM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

Leah,

Viruses: some saved, some disappeared, some returned, some killed in action, some missing, and some replaced.

Anonymous: Nothing is ever what it seems, dude. Sometimes those the small waves give the nicest rides. Agreed?

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter