Wednesday, April 13, 2005

In Sight

Hawk and Amber sighting: They've met up with friends who have Land Rovers. Oh goodie...I didn't want to keep informing you that they are still climbing and tracking everyday....*insert evil grin. Now that they are traveling faster, I calculate that the weapon will be found within the week, if not less.

T sighting: She and Armando Chang are targeting the other two brothers in the Triads. Setting seeds, anyway. Armando has revenge in mind for what Yee Koh did to his sister. T also received a message from Jed. Her answer was short: "I'm the queen of sleep deprivation."

Jed sighting: In a tux. Hair combed back. Looking very comfortable standing next to a foreign minister. If you see a picture of the summit in a newspaper, he's the dude with the deep dimple in his chin. It runs in the family.

Gennita Low sighting: On a rooftop, jumping up and down and yelling to her business partner, "I'm done! I'm done!" Who knows what that's about...which brings me to ask you...would you like me to invade Gennita Low's thoughts and get her subconscious to blog here for a few days? *insert evil grin. It should be as fun as reading the Super Surfing Eight Ball's little nuggets. What do you think? Warning: I've done it before. She thinks she's dreaming so her...ah...imagination can be a bit too...vivid, I think my Mentor had described.

Another warning: Of course, since it's her mind, it doesn't mean the information is reliable. Like mine.

4 Comments:

Blogger nightshield2003 said...

Do you think Jed gets tired of playing messenger between these two?

Oh, a Gennita Low sighting. Did you take a picture of her on the roof? [grin]. Sure, you can invade her mind anytime.

5:21 PM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

Leslie, as you command...

Nightshield, I think Jed has his own fun in this matter. He, of course, has no such trouble with women *insert evil grin.

A picture of her on the roof? Try www.rooferauthor.blogspot.com . Shhhh. It's a secret between you and me.

9:13 AM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait...maybe she'll tell us more about Jed than you do.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter