Monday, April 25, 2005

Is It Over?

Hawk and Amber are in a UN hospital. They are in serious, serious condition. Jed will take a special trip to check up on them and assess the situation. Alex Diamond will take over the part of the operation concerning the IED. Locations of hidden weapon caches also passed on back to Admiral Madison.

Meanwhile, there will be a satellite conference to discuss about the next step to take regarding the traitor. I have hinted about a certain person all along, but noone asked me. My suspicions have been proven correct.

I have been pondering whether I should reveal to you a name, but as you know, I've been downloading these books from the Gennita Low library. I've learned a lot. There is such a thing as too much information...I think readers call it spoilers.

Hmmm. But this site is FYEO, classified information. Read at your own risk, right? Read and you will get a few more sides than the files that come out for the general public...and maybe even earlier.

I am experiencing that human emotion called indecision! How...interesting. I think. I don't know. This is very...strange. I must consult with my Mentor. Maybe he will have a suggestion. The last time I had a glitch, he worked on my brain for a week and I came back well-rested and a hundred percent better.

The spoiler, the spoiler, I can hear you yelling already! Don't go without the traitor's name...give the name, give the name....

Should I, shouldn't I? The dilemma...methinks it is not good to feel too many human emotions. Insert pathetic/brave...evil/innocent smile/grimace.

4 Comments:

Blogger nightshield2003 said...

Spoilers, baby, yeah! ;-)

~Leah

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, you are evil, dude, evil!

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Could we take guesses???? Pretty please with sugar on top??? Of course, this doesn't mean you have to confirm or not confirm, either.... Heh....

I think at least that there are a VERY limited number of people it could be... You haven't mentioned too many other people related to this mission in the column, outside of the principals.....

Am I right about this at least???

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nightshield,

You are too spoiled already, dude.

********************

Anonymous1,

I'm not evil. Really.

********************

Anonymous2,

If you have been reading the posts since the beginning of Hawk's adventures, you will KNOW whom I'm talking about. And if you think you know, shhhhhhhh. I'm evil, the other anonymous dude said....

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter