Sunday, April 17, 2005

Couples

Cam-clothing analysis came back as positive from the lab. I'm sure Steve and Marlena McMillan will be happy with the news. They are still hoping that their friends are still alive.

They must finish up soon. GEM wants to offer her a contract to go to South America. My Mentor tells me the first year of a marriage is the hardest. Steve McMillan will have to confirm this with me since my Mentor is unmarried, so his assertion has no experience backing it. Why would it be harder than any other year? And what does that comment have to do with a contract with South America? Beats me, dudes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first year of Marriage is the "hardest"! Sounds way cool to me dudes, beats Oysters and pills that make you wait an hour!
However, unhappy will only get worse! Anyone willing to sell their soul to the Devil? (insert evil grin)

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter