Monday, May 30, 2005


Alex Diamond is still in Europe, hoping to retrieve the IEP from among the caches the STAR SEALs found. T. and Gem are trying out a different angle, training STAR SEAL Reed Vinzenzio in a new covert role as a weapons dealer.

Overheard: Jed McNeil teasing T. that Diamond should be back in Center very soon, that he had been questioning Hawk about her. T. had shrugged. Too bad, she had said. Jed had grinned. Like him, I'm privy with the knowledge that T would be returning to Kosovo to oversea part of Reed's operation. When, oh, when will Diamond catch up? If only he would just be a bit less rude to me. I might help him. He'd never liked the Center merges and the new me since his return. If I were human, my feelings would be ever so hurt.

2 Comments:

Blogger nightshield2003 said...

Morning, Dude. Why doesn't Alex like the mergers and the new you?

7:18 AM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

Dude, when Alex disappeared, along with a few other commandos, CCC had to basically rebuild itself. I was created/updated to become as I am now because there was a need for a control database to make sure nothing like what happened happens again. Remember, a good many agents died those few months when their names and public identities were leaked out deliberately. Besides, Alex doesn't like me because he is a control freak, that's all. Insert grin.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter