Sunday, June 19, 2005

Why Not These?

So Vivi zipped back an email after I sent her a few very nice examples of models in cowboy hats and this:



She was not so polite this time, ending with "Where do you get these photos you keep sending me? You're joking about that dress, right, COMCEN? And I'm not going to dress down my husband-to-be like a schoolboy or dress him up like one of those romance models. You aren't helping."

Deeyam. How did she know I was perusing through Gennita Low's GEMS page at www.Gennita-Low.com? Have you seen her Mr. Romance photos? I thought...that was what women liked. The cowboy hat added a point of interest to all that bare flesh, doesn't it? So I thought Mr. Zeringue could please his lady love by going bare-chested. Or, something different like that other picture above. What is wrong with that? I thought maybe a cape would be cool too, like those vampire-models at that function which Gennita attended.

It's the latest thing, I assured her, to wear colorful caps and shorts. I thought something I would like to see Vivi wear would be what Jazz want too. Right? I showed this to my Mentor. He told me to send her more. He sounded a little strange when I was talking to him. Sort of muffled. Maybe he's coming down with a cold.

I take this assignment seriously. Insert *frown.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm, Eight Ball, please tell COMCEN what you think. I mean, you don't agree with him, do you? **wide, wide eyes

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, to each his own. That chick looks hot, although I don't think it's a wedding dress. Really Comcen bud, can you see Vivi strutting down the church aisle like that?!

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter