Sunday, June 12, 2005

Wedding Plans In The Middle

I heard over the grapevine...okay, so I looked at emails and tapped into airwaves...same thing...that Lieutenant Zola Zeringue aka Jazz's wedding with our Vivienne Verreau is going to be at his mother's house in Slidell, Louisiana. A gumbo wedding! And everyone from all sides are invited. He's lucky they have a football-size backyard because, can you imagine, all of Lieutenant Commander's Hawk McMillan's brothers and cousins and uncles present?

The bride-to-be looks a little overwhelmed, if you ask me. After all, she's only had me to talk to for the last few years. I think I shall spend some time looking up fabulous wedding dresses for her to pick, help her out. what do you think? Shall I post my finds here?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOh.... that would be fun!!! Helping Vivi pick wedding dresses would be totally cool! After all, June being the wedding month, what better timing???

11:37 PM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

So do you think I should send her my fashion findings? That would be an interesting first for me. Maybe I'll be invited to the wedding.

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter