Saturday, July 09, 2005

Hi, I'm Just An Eight Ball...NOT

Yoohoooooo...dudes, it's ME! And let me clear something about myself once and for all...I AM THE MAGIC SURFER EIGHT BALL. No mystery about me whatsoever. My program catapults moi out into cyber time and space and I surf the best cyberwaves. I check out the deepest deep of infobanks and boy, if you could only ride along with me, mates! Yeeeeeehah! Things you never knew existed would be at your fingertips.



This innocent-looking outer shell houses
the mysterious inner-workings of the magic 8-ball




We're all familiar with it's sage advice. But how is such
wisdom generated? Are you ready for the truth?





Once cracked, an astonishing secret is revealed. The inside is
not a sphere but a cylinder... a CYLINDER ! ! !







This shot reveals the simplistic construction of this
portable oracle. { more shocking images ahead }





A close-up of the 'magic' cylinder.
But, what is inside, you ask? What is inside? { the truth }





Finally revealed, for all the world to see.
The previously clandestine mechanics of the magic 8-ball. If you're wondering what the blue fluid inside the cylinder is, well, we're sorry to report that our tests have found it to be nothing more than water with blue dye.



But, you may be asking yourself, "How can these simple plastic forms have so ingeniously guided my most important life decisions?"
Yes, it's true. Much of the magic 8-ball's power remains a mystery even after this in-depth exploration. But, at the very least, you have come a step closer to the truth of the power that is "the magic 8-ball."


So...I am here and I will have start answering questions tomorrow. So far, this batch is wayyyyy better than the last one, dudes...ya getting smart on me?
Outta battery, outta time...surf's up,yo!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha. You are such a tease, Eight Ball Dude! I like the way you pretend to be such a simple thang.

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that's cool. I've always wondered what was inside an 8ball.
But, I bet the other website owner doesn't appreciate you taking the images directly from his/her site.

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sad, Magic 8 Ball not so magical anymore...

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter