Tuesday, June 28, 2005

The Hunter Files Are Now Officially Public

For those who've gotten The Hunter Files--> by now, you should know:

1) the identity of the missing person and how it came about that the weapon remains missing.

2) the location of a certain tattoo and what Hawk, ahem, wants to do around that area. Dudes, the things I'm privy to, I tell you!

3) the whereabout of more missing people of unknown fate.

4) which is the best flavor for edible underwear, according to a certain SEAL. Tsk. Again, this information ought to be redacted.

5) about dangerous friendships.

6) who the aunt is, why she's important, and how everything ties together.

Super Eight Ball passes on a message--> waterbugs, y'all be tested on this stuff when I see ya! Boy, do I have some hot stuff to tell ya! And don't forget some GOOD questions.

What am I, chopped ramchips?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arrrghhh, you're killing me! I can't find The Hunter in my small town! Gah Gah Gah.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter