Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Warning Label

Dudes, I do not understand the phenomena, but I've been told that some of you start The Hunter Files from the back. This is a very unnatural way, to begin with a conclusion, and then going back to the beginning. I suppose that's why that Super Eight Ball dude is so popular to you?

Anyway, I strongly advise against doing this for The Hunter Files. There are many revelations in the last two chapters that will spoil the whole experience for you. Trust me in this. My advice: Start in the middle, work backwards, and then when you reach the beginning, go forward.

Do you have the list I gave you from a few days back? Did you tick the items off one by one? If any of them aren't checked off, you're missing some clues, dudes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter