Monday, August 08, 2005

I Probably Know

Insert evil grin. Hell has learned to communicate with me. Her first question was for me to identify who her monitor is. Ha. Ha. Ha. Hahaha. I don't think she appreciated my activating the laughter program.

Lily is Reed's prisoner. I wonder whether she will try to escape soon. I would let her go, follow her, and see where she hid the device. But then, no one asks me those questions I want to answer. They just want probabilities. The probability of Lily being Reed's prisoner, the way prisoners are meant in the dictionary, is zero. ZERO.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is Reed? What book?

6:24 PM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

Reed belongs to the SLEEPER files. I believe these papers will be declassified on 28 Dec 05. Check Amazon under that entity named Gennita Low for details.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter