Sunday, September 11, 2005

My What A Big Trunk You Have....

Remember Armando Chang, dudes? Well, something's wrong with him, in my calculations. He's been in training because of T.'s recommendation and he has shown remarkable knowledge, both in martial arts and how to infiltrate underworld off-shore bank accounts. COS has benefited greatly from this new asset.

But he's grown wilder. He's also starting to do magic tricks, for some reason. He told me he finds it amusing to make an illusion real and vice-versa. What does that mean? He did not clarify.

His appearance has also changed. Long hair. A love of cloaks. A sullen demeanor. But you know what? I kind of like it, dudes. He's not stable but I think he's okay in my books, especially when he made some of the the visiting uniformed dudes' brass salad disappeared the other morning. I had to give the Flyboy snicker.

Everyone's not really talking about the elephant in the room, though. It's Serum X. Methinks Armando took too much into his system too soon. But nobody wants to notice the elephant when the uniformed dudes are inspecting for weaknesses in the system. Not even me.

1 Comments:

Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

Hi K,

Dude, you know how it is...scientist likes to create bigger, better, brainier, buffier--all those b-words--humans. And you know there's always a downside.

Armando has a file, don't worry. After all, he's the newest commando, isn't he?

Oh, you mean, a declassified story by Gennita Low? Well, I have no control over that part of the human world! She's trying hard, as it is, to unclassify T and Alex! *Insert Grin

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter