Saturday, September 17, 2005

Head Cases

Did I hear you dudes yelling, like good little sandcrabs, "What weakness?"

Insert grin. Thought you'd never ask.

There's more to this VR thing but I can't reveal it yet. But the main weakness is that it's all in Hell's head. So who's going to trust that? Not a bunch of commandos. Not a group of lawmakers. And certain not ALL the other jealous agencies who want their candidates. So, they are waiting for COS Command to fail. We won't. Someone else's in Hell's head.

What's Diamond's weakness, you asked. You did ask, didn't you? Insert *evil grin. He has to stop allowing a ghost invade his head, dude. He'd better talk to Nikki. She has a lot to teach him about feeding hungry ghosts.

But nobody here's asking me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what hungary ghosts tell me more
*innocent smile

9:28 AM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

Supposedly, the kind that feed of your memories, but what do I know? I don't believe in no stinkin' memory ghosts.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter