Wednesday, November 16, 2005

T and Alex, T and Alex...

Question from the comment area:

nightshield2003 said...
An update on T and Alex, please? ;-)


Dude, dude, dude, are you still fixated on these two? You know, the tall and beautiful golden couple.

Let's see, let's look at my Super-8 Crystal Ball here. I see...lots of sex, lots of lots of...oh well, that's to be expected for two golden beauties. Let's skip that, shall we, and get to more interesting stuff....

Well, I'll say this much. All that chase-surfing? That's going to come to a halt really soon because Alex Diamond had cleverly turned the tables on our T. You see, she escaped him once before by tricking him to sign a document of transfer of her duties. He had somehow managed to get her to sign something similar and horrors, dudes, she finds herself working with him again at COMCEN! It's kind of funny, since they have a certain GEM nicknamed Hell sometimes standing in between them. You'd think someone has a sense of humor, huh?

Happy now?

T and Alex, T and Alex...what is it about them?!

4 Comments:

Blogger nightshield2003 said...

Hehehe. Dude. That was just a teaser -- I couldn't think of anything else to ask you.

Can I ask a follow up Q? What's the deal with this Hell chick standing in between them? So now what, it's become a love triangle? Sheesh.

Now on to the REAL question. I can still ask, right? ;-) I've wondered, has COS and GEM worked before the merger? I mean, Jed sent Nikki to GEM, and that was like 10 years ago. And here's a nice segue to the golden couple. IF, and that's a big IF, the two agencies have worked before, have these two met or worked together (pre-merger)? But then he was married and his wife was GEM ... Bah. All these stuff circling in my head. My boss shouldn't really give me a day off. See what happens -- I come up with all sorts of questions.

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

T and Alex should get a book all to themselves im thirsty to hear more about them
do you know if gennita is planning a book for them

by the way i am not liking this hell chick she should butt out of their relationship ... i mean did alex not catch up with her at the end of sleeping with the agent

**** from london with love ****

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and did they actually talk or did they fight until on of them was knocked out
GO T {does a dance}




****form londodn with love****

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn ignore my spelling
it could happen to anyone

errm you wont be hearing form me until the embarrasment dies down so see ya ppl
*hides self under a desk

****from london with love****
see i can spell.... some words

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter