Sunday, January 08, 2006

Lesson One

Remember what COS Command Center stands for. Covert-Subversive Command Center. It is not as nice sounding as Triple C or CCC or Center, is it? And COS Commandos is a group of men who had been handpicked from a project called the V-Program. They are called by underworld operatives, "Viruses."

What do Viruses do? Like their name, they infect an organism/organization from the inside and then they change/replace/kill it. I have said it many times and I'm repeating it now. Number One starts the infection. Number Nine ends it.

Hell adds a new element in the subversive matrix of the V-Program. It is good and I'm in awe of her abilities. Mainly because I can see and factor in probabilities, but I cannot act on both to prove that I am right. She, on the other hand, can do that.

End lesson. Questions are good. It means I have attentive students.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lesson. Each time you "teach" I learn more and/or things become clearer. Please don't lose patience with me, after all, I'm not a computer. ;o)

Dee

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter