Friday, May 18, 2007

New Wave

Yo, dudes! ***insert one cocked eyebrow (I learned that from youknowwho)***

I know, I know. You missed me.

You know how it is. Even supercomputers have handlers.

VIRTUALLY HIS has been declassified for a few weeks now and MY monitor has given me the green light to come play with my surfing buddies again.

You've now gone through the files. Dissected them. Highlighted sections. You're ready to interrogate and find out more.

Gulp. Well. I'm not stupid. I'm giving you the Magic Super Surfer Eight Ball. Ask away. What do you want to know, my sandcrabs?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Leilani said...

I just loved this last declassified report, Eight Ball!!! So tell me, if you can, that vision Hell had of his Jedness on the beach, is that something yet to come, or something from his past... the Big Bang maybe??

Will we ever get to find out what makes his Jedness tick? About Grace's mom and all that good stuff?

Thanks!!

Leilani

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter