Monday, November 15, 2010

Overheard Among Observers

At least 3 speakers. WHO, you say? Well, I'm not telling! And who are they talking about? Hmmm.

*******

"Delegating? Interesting."

"Dude's not interested in saving the world any more."

"Yeah, just his woman."

"He isn't his woman yet."

"Right. Just her mind."

"The mind can be so thoughtless sometimes."

"You're not as funny as you think."

"Only in the head."

"Unlike you, I haven't lost my heart."

"What the fuck are you laughing at?"

"It'd be funny if you two end up fighting like those two."

*********
I said, at LEAST three speakers, sandcrabs. Are you crabby now?

*Insert snicker

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Mo said...

Oh boo hiss! At least 3 speakers. Well then, Armando, T, Diamond and 8 Ball.

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Mo said...

LMAO I changed my mind. Not Diamond and T. That just doesn't sound right. Maybe Marlena and Stash? It has to be an already established couple. *thinks*

9:42 AM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

You got one right, my little sandbunny.

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Mo said...

Aaaargh! Just one! Maybe I should list them in single order and make you say aye or nay. lol So, the 1 right, was it in the first post or the second? lol

11:24 PM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

I suppose I could give a nudge, Mo, little sandhopper. Your first post. That's it.

One more hint. One sorta jealous dude involved. At least, I think that's what jealous looks like. *Insert snicker*.

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it Heath, Sullivan, Armando, and Michael talking?

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think Fly Boy is the jealous one, and hes talking to Sullivan and Armando
close???

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter