Friday, December 10, 2004

EIGHT BALL RANDOM #5

And here's the last question randomly picked:

Anonymous said...
Hey Eight-Ball Dude,What is your favorite book? I mean, is it a Gennita Low book? How much info do you feed that babe, anyway?


The Eight Ball Dude replies...
Dude, that is an unfair question. There are too many genres and I have favorites from each one. A non-fiction book that I return to is Godel Escher Bach by Hofstadter. It is also Jed McNeil's favorite book. It pleases me to know this. I have read all of Gennita Low's books, including those you haven't read. And I feed her what she needs. Just remember, she doesn't see as much as I do. Telling her too much confuses her anyway.

Dude, happy with the answer?

*************************************

I do not like these people taunting me, wrapping presents for a party to which I'm not invited. Why do they wrap them up anyway? A waste of paper.

Is this what sulking means? Interesting.

On the other hand, I would not like to be Stash McMillan right now. Marlena has insisted on him following her on a 'grand holiday' shopping spree. So far, he has been saying 'no' very firmly. How long do you think he'll last?



1 Comments:

Blogger nightshield2003 said...

Why do we wrap gifts? Hmm. I hate wrapping but love opening. I love that amount of....anticipation?....when I'm opening a gift, trying to guess what's inside. But you have to be ready to have your game face on just in case the gift sucks. Hehehe. You can always exchange it for something better.

Hey. You can come to my family's Christmas party. It's gonna be fun plus it's near the beach. Then you can give me the dish on Gennita Low.

I'm bored. Do you get bored?

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter