Tuesday, December 07, 2004

EIGHT BALL RANDOM #2

Leah said...
Curious ... Why is Alex having a hard time finding T.? I mean, he did give the final approval for her transfer, didn't he? So he should've known where she got transfered to in the first place. Right? Or maybe protocol prevents him from knowing? Hmmm. As I said, mind boggling.Later dude.


The merger between COS Center and GEM was something very new to Alex at that time. You must understand, T. knew Alex's mindset better than anyone; she is, after all, a probe and...ah, but we are getting into too much story. Let's just say she tricked him into signing a transfer and replacement form. Before he knew it, she was out of his control. If I may add here...heh, heh, heh.

Does the answer satisfy you, dude?

********************************

To SADISTA: I gather you are not happy with the Eight Ball's answer? What, by the way, do you mean by 'sucking the big one'?

2 Comments:

Blogger nightshield2003 said...

Oh. Did you ask what me I thought of your answer to my question? Sorry. I couldn't quite get past your comment: "....What, by the way, do you mean by 'sucking the big one'?" Hehehe

Sure. We're cool. I always thought that T was sneaky. Now, if you've provided more details, I would've been very satisfied.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Sadista said...

You can take the "sucking the big one" comment as you wish, Comcen. I only thought it appropriate with the topic. heh heh.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter