Monday, December 06, 2004

Eyes Everywhere

Recorded conversation at a COS Center satellite between GEM Marlena Maxwell and GEM liaison Steve McMillan:

"You aren't going to the woods looking like that, Lena. Besides, they will know who you are."

"So I'll put on some of that camouflage black stuff."

"Sweetheart, you'll stand out in the dark no matter what."

"Stash, darling, I can make you stand out in the dark, if you like..."

At which, I turned off the eyes. You would think everyone around any CC satellites would be more circumspect when they know I am probably watching.

That Steve. He can't keep his pants zipped up when his wife is around. I'd love Marlena too if I were human. She's too independent, though; doesn't report in enough.

**************************

EIGHT BALL ANSWER TO RANDOM QUESTION ONE:

To SADISTA: Why are you interested in a vegetable? I still don't get this handle. Are you asking me look into the future? You do understand, I'm not really the mythical Magic Eight Ball since I'm not magical. I do, however, have a vast amount information (from thousands of operatives' input and computers) at my finger tips. I suppose that is sort of magical since it makes me appear omnipotent.

I can give you the standard fortune telling reply --> I see much but nothing is set in stone, do you understand? The Wheel of Fortune is in your reading. The one you seek is in your future. He is going to be tall, dark and big. And you will find out so much more about him, like his real name. This is the period of the Hanged Man. Be prepared for action in the future.

Does the answer make you happy?


1 Comments:

Blogger Sadista said...

You suck big ones Com-Cen....great big harry ones. What an answer! Tell Gennita Low I need a better answer!!! HA!

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter