Saturday, November 20, 2004

The Chicken and The Egg

Question sent directly from the President to Oversight regarding continued funding for the third year of the COS and GEM agencies merger. The new funding bill noted the high cost of undertaking part of GEM operations and the past two years' operation objectives: "The nature of the operations allow the target suspects to continue their crimes until the COS Oversight Commander's decision to clean up. There is no direct control of COC. There should be a time table and exact accounting of operations for this merger."

Answer sent back by Number Nine, Oversight Commander: "As Chief Inspector Abberline said in 1903, quote, Incentive changes, but the fiendishness is not eradicated, unquote. COS goals remain the same--we target those who seek to harm us. GEM will continue to assist us."

As you can see, Jed McNeil doesn't care much for time tables and accounting.

5 Comments:

Blogger nightshield2003 said...

Politics. Hah!

On a side note, are you allowed to tell us who's the head of GEM?

Cheers!

7:11 PM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:28 AM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

Yes, I am allowed.

10:05 AM  
Blogger nightshield2003 said...

So, who is it? *g*

12:57 PM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

I said I was allowed to tell you. I didn't say I will. Besides, if I do, and if she's reading this FYEO board, she might take out a few of my memory boards as punishment. She has done it before. Tell you what...I will give the information to Gennita Low. She always finds a way to reveal little nuggets I give her.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter