Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Movement

I see Hawk McMillan has finally caught Amber Hutchen's interest. He's found a way to communicate with her by hacking into her computer--not an easy task, but relatively simple, with--ahem--my help. But the boy's got talent. I think we like him very much here at Triple C.

There's also talk about Number Five, Flyboy, linking him with the new female SAS agent. Probability of romance--90 percent. Probability of it lasting--40 percent. Flyboy doesn't like to be tied down.

Jed is tracking Sia-Sia. She was last seen heading back into her fiery brothel. I suspect, in his own way, he wanted to make sure she was all right.

I cannot wait for the moment when T and Alex have to pretend to have an affair. Again. It's in the game plan, so I know it's coming. I would love to be in T's head right now. Wonder what she's thinking?

1 Comments:

Blogger nightshield2003 said...

I wonder what HE's thinking. Heh heh. By the way, whatever happened to the ring?

Later, dude. Keep it cool. You might fry a circuit or two with all the work you're doing. Don't want that to happen now, do we?

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter