Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I'm Still In The Driver Seat


Howzit going, dudes? It's been cool exploring certain programs. There's this game everyone around here's addicted to. The first one who could get to Level 100 gets fifty bucks from every player. It's called BOOKWORM. Don't go there, man. I've never seen such frustrated human beings.

Okay, here is Random Question #2 picked:

An Anonymous asked:

How many personas are actually just 1 main character? Or 2?How many names does Hawk have?

Again, I must say, those aren't really TOUGH questions, dudes. I can give you a glimpse of the future and you want to know about names used by the operatives? Dudes! Insert sigh of frustration (I think I understand what the BookWorm addicts feel now).

Answer: Experienced operatives usually have one or two personas they use in the field. Take T for instance. She's one very, very busy woman, but she's so good at what she does, she's in constant demand, especially these
last two years. She is most known for her Tasha persona. Tasha is a weapons broker, a very, very seductive one.

As for Hawk, his real name, like all his brothers and cousin brothers, is Steve McMillan. Honest to God. Hawk is just his handle. Maybe one day, when he joins COS Command...maybe one day, if he becomes a COS commando...who knows?

Rrrriighhhhto. I'm hoping to play with the Gennita Low Mind Puzzle now. That's always fun.

Later, alligator. Out of battery, outta time.


3 Comments:

Blogger nightshield2003 said...

Ahh. Bookworm. Yes, it can be addicting. I used to be addicted to it. I can't quite remember the highest level I've attained. Hmm. I'm pretty sure I haven't reached the 100th level. Fifty bucks? You guys are cheap. LOL. I think the winner deserves more than that, don't you?

Later.

9:08 PM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

from every player, sweet Leah. That's a big enough pot for some serious bling bling for the girls and some cool boy toys.

12:24 AM  
Blogger nightshield2003 said...

Oopps. I missed the "from every player" part. LOL. I guess if you put it that way, if you add all the mulahs, the winner can buy some bling bling and cool gadgets.

Alright. Carry on. Dude.

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter