Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Solar Power Surge

I knew I was experiencing glitches...my Mentor says my indecisiveness factor is not conducive to good COMCEN analysis work. So he's going to work on my mother programs for a few days. I have to shut down certain systems in order to maintain my focus on the most important business--and that's COMCEN FYEO stuff, dudes.

When I return in a few days, my strange new 'feeling'/inability/weakness, that of not being able to choose/pick choices will be eliminated/taken care of.

Meanwhile, dudes, I've been checking out on Gennita Low's spy-log. Have you read it? Click on the lowprofile link below this post. I'm still going to have to lock in her brainwaves in here soon. Then we shall see which/who is more fun, that crazy Eight Ball or her. Or maybe I'll have them both together. Or none of them. I can't decide. You see? I need my Mentor.

Probability of returning new and improved: 95 percent. I think. Maybe 89....

P/S...do computers do P/Ses? But I wanted to assure you dudes that Hawk and Amber are under the best medical care. Hawk looks, in the opinion of certain female nurses, "extremely hot in hospital skirts." Hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter