Saturday, May 07, 2005

Overheard in New York

So did you miss me, dudes? Just a little bit?

I apologize for the silence but my focus was urgently required somewhere else--I have been listening in on many Interesting Conversations. *Insert snicker.

CONVERSATIONS OVERHEARD:

Do you know Gennita Low is not happy about the title they have given to her newest book for next year? You know, the one that's after the current adventure. She isn't. You might think she is because of course, she has to act that way. But she isn't. In fact, I know she calls that book Sleeping (Elipses). Sometimes, Sleeping (Bleeps). If you are part of her Yahoogroup, you will know the bone of contention going on here.

Do you know that T and Alex will get together soon? At least, temporarily. And yes, this is a spoiler, so it's all your fault if you're reading this. *Insert evil grin.

Do you know that there is a GEM whose nickname is Hell? And that she is one cool mean operative? Be prepare to hear more about her.

Do you know that there is lots of interest shown regarding a secret project that has to do with virtual reality? Lots and lots. The Portal is getting quite a bit of attention from parties who want to hear more about the experiments. Will Jed McNeil allow this? Hmm.

Yes, I'm back and I have much to tell. Sometimes, it's good to stay silent for a while so I can hear everything and make connections. But I did miss you, dudes.

3 Comments:

Blogger nightshield2003 said...

Welcome back, dude. I sure missed ya. Just a bit, you understand. :-)

You call telling us that "Alex and T will get together soon" a spoiler? Come on, dude. You can do better than that.

Later.

-Leah-

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a spoiler because you will actually see this happening in a very public way, dude.

7:25 PM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

It's nice to be missed. Or maybe, if I were 8ball-napped, you won't missed me that much since you would be happily sucking up to him. Oooops. Did I really post that? Maybe my Mentor hadn't finished working on me....

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter