Thursday, June 23, 2005

When You Get The Hunter Files

Remember...

to eat a hamburger for me.
to not climb too many walls.
to bring lots of SEAL toys when you see Hawk.
to buy edible underwear.
veza and trimmings.
Llallana and her girls.
that relatives come and go.
what the last resort is.
the tattoo and the nipple ring.
to forgive the one bad copy-edit nobody saw until it was tooooo laaaaate. If you find this one Major copy edit, I will send you a surprise gift. Email me at Gennita's place. She's still pouting about it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to read the book twice. Once for me and once to look for copy edit

4:03 PM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

Oh you should be able to see it. A monumental mistake. You should hear Gennita going "Gah! Gah!" every time she looks at that page.

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter