Friday, June 03, 2005

Up To No Good Probably

There was some sort of secret STAR SEAL meeting among the one team with whom we at Center here are familiar. I was not privy to this "get-together," of course, but I saw that Reed had rescheduled certain workshops and I was curious to see what was so important that could get a SEAL to postpone work. The reason cited was a stupid one, totally unbelievable, 100 percent B.S. probability.

Mr. Vincenzio wrote that his commander wanted to celebrate his engagement with his core group of SEALs. Haha. Very funny.

I double-checked. Miss Hutchens wouldn't be around those two days either but I found out that she has purchased air tickets to visit her parents. A group of guys together for two days just talking about their commander's impending nuptials? Perhaps our SEALs are discussing what colors and schemes for the wedding...no, wait, they are all going to advise Hawk McMillan about marriage life...hey, maybe they're just taking dance lessons so they could surprise the wedding guests as a group.

NOT.

Oh, my sides....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter