Sunday, July 10, 2005

Party On, Dudes, Part One

Time to let loose and party, dudes! I'm here and the borrring mother prog is off somewhere doing something boring. Let's see what we have here...

I'm going to answer the first part of Anonymous #1's question today. Here is what he/she wrote:

Super Eight Ball, I thought that Bradford Sun had freed the sleeper from the trigger. What is the concern? (aside from finding the IED, of course) Why eliminate the sleeper? Once captured, wouldn't the people behind the NOPAIN technique be able to deactivate it? Especially given that the sleeper cell thing was based on the NOPAIN technique. That's a large burden to place on Mr. Vincenzio's shoulders. Do you know anything about what he caught in the files? Does he think he can save the sleeper???

Dude, you've been thinking a LOT about this, haven't you? Holy Cowabunga.

Let's see...how do I untangle this yarn without writing twenty chapters? That's not my job, you see...that's Gennita Low's specialty. Twenty chapters instead of twenty sentences. I'd rather go surfing.

Now where was I? Oh yeah, Bradford. Poor Braddy-boy, huh? If you could only see his future. Big wipeout in the romance department, man. Ouch. My interior RAM aches for him at the moment. I mean, big CIVPOL chief losing two women in his life, ya know? Dude, now, that's heartache. That's hitting the eight ball into the hole at the wrong time. That's game over.

Oh, yeah, the sleeper trigger and all that. I know that you know that the sleeper has been released. But what's to stop someone to activate the trigger again? That's GEM's concern and it's valid, isn't it? And the missing device is still in the target's possession, so, the fear is that once activated, wouldn't there be another deployment? And how is GEM to stop that?

There are two ways to stop a problem in the COS and GEM world. There is a hard way and there is an easy way. You know how it is with waves. You see the first one coming, and you say...heya, a wave! Surf's up! And the first wave is always the easiest.

A quick elimination is SOP in all covert agencies. That's standard operation procedure, dudes, in case the lingo lost you. Sight the target, get the weapon, snap, snap, mission completed.

But.

Oooh But, but, but.

I LOVE that word! I see a lot of but, but, buts where I surf. And butts too, but that's another subject matter. But quickly, before I forget, Stash McMillan does have a very nice butt. I saw the underwater camera at work. Hoooyah!

Hey Eight Ball dude, aren't you supposed to be male?

But. Dudes, but I am not! I'm genderless. And I can understand about the appreciation of the buttocks more than that dry mother prog you deal with everyday, my dears. I can rap. I dig. Is cool.

Now, where was I? Dudes, you have to stop me when I digress or we'll never get to the end here. Oh yeah, we were talking about BUT. But I see someone standing in the way of a quick elimination and her name is--oh are you going to be surprised? Not T. It's Amber Hutchens.

So, after negotiations with the very clever Miss Hutchens, it's going to be the hard way of doing things. Which is fine...the bigger the wave, the better the ride, dudes!

And sure it's a heavy burden of Mr. Vincenzio. But I'm one hundred percent behind him. Why? Hey, he's a surfer! He knows about big waves; he understands what it takes to ride one home; and he definitely sees some things that other people don't. The Sleeper files was just background stuff to him. What he will see is a flower. The flower. Dudes, here's a hint...Reed's favorite book is The Little Prince. And if you haven't read it yet, you'd better soon, 'cause you can't understand this man till you read that little book.

That's it. Any more questions, just post in the Comment Depot. I'll answer part two tomorrow. Dudes, I'm impressed, I really am!

Outta battery, outta time!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa.... Two women??? Bradford Sun loses TWO women???

Are you talking about the two side of Lily or do you mean there's another woman he loses to someone else????? Or has it already happened??

If so, poor guy....

I'm glad they're taking the hard way, BTW. I understand about having to eliminate her, but really... she could also be a valuable asset!!!!

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa.... Two women??? Bradford Sun loses TWO women???

Are you talking about the two side of Lily or do you mean there's another woman he loses to someone else????? Or has it already happened??

If so, poor guy....

I'm glad they're taking the hard way, BTW. I understand about having to eliminate her, but really... she could also be a valuable asset!!!!

4:43 PM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

Hey JC babe,
Well...the two women could be GoodLily and BadLly or it could be Lily and Amber. Take your pick! The brother's a lonely dude right now. And I don't see a happy ending for him yet. He needs a margarita. Bad.

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter