Sunday, November 20, 2005

It is ever so nice to be wanted. I've been asked to stay another week! Of course, you dudes are cutting into my surfin' time, I just want you to know that. I expect to be thanked and thanked again. After all, it's Thanksgiving time!

Here is a question from the Comment area, from Nightshield:

Now on to the REAL question. I can still ask, right? ;-) I've wondered, has COS and GEM worked before the merger? I mean, Jed sent Nikki to GEM, and that was like 10 years ago. And here's a nice segue to the golden couple. IF, and that's a big IF, the two agencies have worked before, have these two met or worked together (pre-merger)? But then he was married and his wife was GEM ... Bah. All these stuff circling in my head. My boss shouldn't really give me a day off. See what happens -- I come up with all sorts of questions.

Well...duh, yahhhhh! GEM was just an independent agency (meaning, independent contractors, non-affiliation, so some of their work might not be to your approval, you dig?).

Jed just knows EVERYONE, it seems. That cat's my hero, man. He knows and he...umm...gets to know them so well. Insert evil evilest grin.

T has never officially met Alex Diamond when he was married to Emma. Yes, yes, if you didn't know her name then, you know it now. Emma. And her call sign is Emerald. They were pretty newly-wed, I believe, when he lost her...one of those "fall in love quickly, got to marry quickly" kind of situations. Which, I think, is why poor Diamond has this thing now--a long, drawn out "chase and conquer" affair. Ooops, did I say conquer? I didn't mean it. Strike that, please. Karma likes to play jokes, that's all!

Wow, you really have a lot of strange stuff circling in your head. I'm impressed at your deductions.

Just to reward you; here's a hint: do NOT read the second to last chapter of The Sleeper files. Really, don't do it. You WILL regret it. How does Gennita put it..."Bahahaha!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter