Friday, August 04, 2006

Turn The Corner

From Hell's journal:

The first test is tomorrow and all the big brass is coming here. I feel so important! Ha. Of course, if I fail, then I'm up shit creek. Not that I'd care at that moment, since I'd be filled with The Juice, as I called it. You know, the drug that's supposed to make me fearless and all that. I wonder what that'd feel like, to walk around and not feel, pfffft. Doc. Kirkland assured me that I'd feel something; it's not as if I'd turn into Ahnold and become the female Terminator.

But. You never know. Armando and Flyboy are right. It's a drug and you never know what the effects are.

Mr. Monitor Trainer has been mum about his opinion. I wonder whether he'd taken the juice before? He seemed like the type that would try it on himself out of curiosity.

I'm psyched. It's about time I get to show these dudes that I'm not just training any more.

******************

I'll be watching too, Hell. I've given them my computation of 77.7 percent success rate. Since I can't actually feel the juice in my system, sweets, I'd to downgrade just a little bit. But you know what? I know you'll find a way to beat the PTB at their own game! Good luck!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how did she do Dude?

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter