Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A Mind Game Going On

From Hell's journal:

It should bother me that he's watching me. Yet it doesn't? Why is this so? He watches me when he shouldn't be. I know it. Even Eight Ball has confirmed that he does it when I swim in the nude. But it'll take more than that kind of intimidation to stop me from doing what I want. I LIKE swimming in the nude. He's probably a horny fat bastard getting his kicks.

When I bring it up in VR, he so damnably smart pointed out that I made him nude, so why couldn't he watch me nude in his kind of reality. I hate having my NOPAIN turned back against me.

My question is: has the brainwave synchronization process made us so comfortably "aware" of each other? Or it really attraction on my part? And how could one be attracted to an avatar? It's damn confusing. It's him. Yet it's not. It's not HIM touching me, yet I'm sure he's responding to MY touches too. Can't analyze. Just got to go with the flow, or go insane.

All I know is, once this process is over, we go into deep immersive virtual reality, and I've a feeling that there's no turning back then. He's doing something to me...I just don't know what it is.

Ah Helen, he is manipulating your mind. Distracting you. Making you think one thing while he's doing something else. It's not just your body he wants. I know this. But it's okay. Part of the big experiment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter