Monday, May 22, 2006

So What's Her Gem?

From Hell's journal:

"I keep hearing about this Jed McNeil but haven't met him yet. I know of him, of course. My GEM sisters have plenty to say about that. None of them seems to know him very well since he doesn't really interact with GEM operatives much, unless he has to, but I'm curious about every one of these COS commandos and am looking for as much info as I could get from anyone.

Okay, so Jed McNeil is Number Nine, which is either the leader of these commandos or the one who finishes the operation, depending on whom I'm talking to about these dudes. Whatever. There are nine of them, so they call themselves Numbers 1-9. Hah. Better than A, B, C, like us. I wonder whether their having numbers have meaning? I mean our motto GEM emphasizes on our uniqueness, as each gem we represent has a different chemical makeup. Hence, the alphabets. My gem symbol is:

Na(Li,Al)3Al6B3Si6O27(OH)3(OH,F).

So what is this V-Program they are part of? And where do I fit in?"


*Insert evil grin. I can hear your minds clicking away, my little sand chickadees....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, Comcen... are the gems in any way related to the personality of the agent in question? Or is there some other reason for picking the gems for the agent?

Or does it have something to do with the chemical formula??? Ahh... things to ponder...

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is somewhat related, since GEM picked the gem for each of their operatives whent they were still a child. From what Intel I could gather--and GEM is very tight-lipped about their process--there is a reason why they are orphans and why they are GEM operatives. Like all hidden minerals, I suppose you can say that there is more that meets the eye with this organization. So, what is this part-merger with COMCEN about? That's what I want to know.

9:17 AM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

SQ,
I'm thinking that GEM has a certain indoctrination program for its training program. Just saying. I don't know; I don't have research proof of this, dude.

Hell's code in her journal is just simple chemistry code for tourmaline. I'll leave you to figure out Marlena's.

And now, I'm thinking, after reading Gennita Low's The Hunter, the declassified version, that Amber's comment--about GEM operatives being called witches by the underground--makes some sense!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter