Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It's All Hormonal, If You Ask Me

Nikki hasn't been feeling well lately. I'm guessing that's normal for a pregnant lady. She gave me the sweetest smile when I suggested toast. I love Nikki. She's the best.

Armando Chang hasn't been feeling well lately. That can't be normal.

Hell says she's feeling fine. But she's still not normal yet. I can tell by the way she keeps stalking Jed. In the corridors. In the briefings. In the elevator....

The thing is, Jed's a busy guy, with a whole lot of stuff that makes even an Eight Ball break into a sweat. Dude, do you ever relax, dude? Of course, I bet it's hard to relax when you're Number Nine. I'm forbidden to go to his sanctuary, so I don't know what he does there, but you know what, as soon as Hell writes about it in her journal, I'm so going to peek. ***insert evil grin

I'm worried about Armando boy, though. He makes me wonder, the way he acts one way one day and another the next. As if he's chemically imbalanced. As if he hadn't stopped using SymBios II. He shouldn't be. His reaction to the serum was far, far different from Hell's current problem, let me tell you. Not pretty to watch at all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Armando Agent 51 as referred to in Virtually His? If not, who is Agent 51?

Steff

8:28 AM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

Steff, there's no Agent 51 in COMCEN.

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's agent five one. Theres a difference, right magic?

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter