Thursday, December 16, 2004

Anger Management

I have seen photos of what Dilaver did to Vivi Verreau. I hope Jazz got him where it hurt.

I can't feel anger the same way as my operatives but when something bad happens to them, I find myself planning possible scenarios in the future to secure a measure of satisfaction at seeing the enemy suffer. I suppose that's actually what happens when the teams gather to form an operation.

I have many scenarios I would like see happen to Dragan Dilaver. Too bad there is a stop-loss order in his file.


1 Comments:

Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

Twelve more days, Kayla...and I promise, if you look hard enough, you will have the info at your fingertips. I feel like smiling. This must be similar to wrapping presents.

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter